Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Germany!!!! Yipppeeeee :)

Today is the day. In a matter of hours I will be in the sky headed to Germany. Wish me luck! I can't wait to be there and see it all. There are so many emotions running through me right now.

1. Nervous. I am a little nervous to fly on my own. I don't know why, but going through customs is so intimidating to me. I have two large suitcases, my backpack, and a purse. A lot of stuff. I have nothing to hide, so it should be a breeze. Worst case scenario...I get deported. Haha! NOT going to happen :)

2. Excited! I am going to Germany. How could I be anything but excited?

3. Sad. I hate goodbyes, and I feel like this has been one of the longest goodbyes of my entire life. I know I will be coming back in a matter of months, but it is still hard.

4. Anxious. I want to know if I have a job or not. I sent in my application and apparently a position just opened at Mannheim Elementary. God is working here. There is no denying that. Thank goodness he knows what is going on, because I am just kind of going with the motions....aimlessly floating along.

5. Tired. Every night is like Christmas. I am so excited that I can barely sleep. Hopefully this will be good for me on the plane.

Anywho....I love you guys and I can't wait to do my first post from Germany. I know I am not an aggie, but WHOOOOP! I am excited :)

3 comments:

  1. so excited to add another blog to my list of favorites - I have a feeling yours is going to be an interesting one to keep up with - not sure if you have the link to ours but you should be able to get to it from my profile. Here it is just in case:

    http://dautrichbabies.blogspot.com

    Mostly just crazy Drew stories & updates on the kiddos....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo excited for you and longing for you at the same time. this must be what people with bypolar feel like. maybe meds for now till we see you again? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    adventure is a marvelous thing, go make some and feel alive!

    love you,

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh KK we will miss u while you are gone. But know that you are doing great and amazing things that we wished we could of done. Chase your dreams and have a fabulous time. Just don't forget to blog all about it. Rylee Michelle will be here when you get back. Love u and have a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete