Monday, June 7, 2010

Coming home!

Wow. My last post was incredibly depressing. Since then, I have taken a few deep breaths and have tried to look at things in a new light. I would not trade my time in Germany for the world. I have learned a lot about myself and political mumbo jumbo. Go Military. I think one of the greatest triumphs of my time here has been realizing how much I love my family. It is crazy. I have loved getting to know Paul, Lenea, and Elizabeth more. I pretty much grew up only getting to see them at random times throughout the year. I am totally coming back to visit. This I know to be true. I want to see Germany at Christmas with all of the Christmas markets, lights, snow, .... I want to see it all!

Today is a big day for me. I am going to quit my job. What I didn't anticipate was how hard it would be to quit. I just keep telling myself that this is a good thing. I feel so supported in this decision and I know in my heart that this is a good thing (I am psyching myself up to walk in with confidence and just do it). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I imagine this was a very hard decision. It will be great to see your smiling face around here again!

    ReplyDelete