Friday, September 25, 2009

Dallas

So this week has been trying to say the least. I think I wanted to walk in school on Monday and my classroom management would be awesome. My little friends would all instantly follow directions. Not so much. First, Monday I turned my alarm off in my sleep. No shower. Fantastic. Then I get into my car to go to school and it is raining, so there was no recess at school. Whomp whomp. The kids were crazy! Then somehow the rest of the week just happened. Wednesday I worked 11 hours. 7:30-6:30. I felt weirdly accomplished. Anyways, today I drove to Dallas to see my girls. :) Yay! As much as I was dreading the drive, it feels good to be here. Can't wait for the fun to begin!!

1 comment:

  1. hello there KK! Love the blogging! I like to read about your life and what keeps you busy these days. Did you take a teaching job temporary or where you just subing? I applied for subbing here in Irving. But never got any calls back. :( Maybe it's a good thing..haha! Just working part time still until the baby is here. Today is my 3 yr anniversary and Mark's taking me to eat at the Melting Pot Fondue!! Can't wait...you know me love the food especially since I am prego! ;) Well let me know if you have time to hang or meet for coffee or something I know u will be busy seeing all your friends here in Dallas. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete